Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) at Priestley College
CEIAG is embedded throughout every part of a students time at Priestley
- Students get information on progression and career pathways such as university and apprenticeships from Progress Tutors through the Personal Development Programme
- All students have access to our online careers platform Unifrog to research and explore careers
- Students benefit from subject specialist advice and guidance from teachers in lessons.
- Our Careers & Employability team deliver lots of events and activities to support students such careers fairs, employer and university guest speakers, trips and mock interviews and assessment centres.
- We have a dedicated Work Experience Coordinator who can signpost students to relevant work experience opportunities.
- Our Careers Advisors are fully qualified and able to offer one to one guidance and support. Students can book an appointment through the student menu.
For more information and to see our Careers plan please click here https://www.priestley.ac.uk/career-advice/