Reasons to study this course
- This course is designed to deliver a high level of knowledge about the sector and covers a variety of topics including Business Context, People, Quality Compliance, Project and Change Management.
- You will take part in a 315-hour work placement which helps develop real-life skills and experience in preparation for future employment.
What you will need to take this course
- five GCSEs to include English and Maths minimum Grade 4
- ability to manage work placement and study
- excellent attendance, punctuality and planning
- excellent self-management skills
- willingness to carry out background reading and to work independently
- confidence to take part in discussions
What you will study
Core component – core management and administration concepts, context in which businesses operate, key people and stakeholders, quality and compliance, financial contexts, policies and procedures, project and change management.
Occupational specialism – effective leadership, leading teams, organisational strategy, planning and implementing change, maintaining a high performing team.
How you will be assessed
Core component is assessed through two 2.5-hour written exams.
Occupational specialism is assessed through an employer-set project similar to coursework.
Learners can progress on to a degree apprenticeship, a university degree or skilled employment. Some career progression routes include financial services, insurance practitioner, investments operations technician, compliance officer, risk officer, financial adviser.
As part of the course you will experience visits to local industry to help increase your understanding of how businesses from a variety of different sectors function. We will have regular guest speakers from industry.
Express an interest in studying this T-Level
If you would like to be kept up to date with T-Level news and events please enter your details below.