REASONS TO STUDY THIS COURSE
- You are a talented and confident performer as an instrumentalist or vocalist.
- You have an interest in listening to, and analysing, music.
- You are interested in performing music as a soloist, in an ensemble, or multitrack recording.
- You want to improve your instrumental or vocal skills to reach your full potential.
- You want to pursue a career in the music industry.
- Can be combined with Music Production to create a two A-Level equivalent combined course. You may also choose to top this up to the equivalent of three A-Levels by taking Music Production and the Extended Music option.
WHAT YOU WILL STUDY
Solo and ensemble performance, rehearsal skills and techniques, performing for a multitrack recording and session musicianship.
HOW YOU WILL BE ASSESSED
Coursework. It is important to note that although there are no written exams, your written work will be an essential part of your course and strict deadlines will be set for handing in these assignments.
University specialising in a range of music pathways including performance, production, composition, event management, music business and music journalism.