Sport Priestley takes a leading role in supporting talented athletes in England.
Priestley’s Elite Sports+ programme is designed for athletes competing at the highest levels to ensure they can excel in both their chosen sport and their academic studies.
There are many benefits to joining the Elite Sports+ programme.
- Flexible lunch and snack times
- Support with personal nutritional plans, training and physiological needs
- Fast-track lunch queue pass
- Access to specialist equipment and facilities, including gym
- Support from Physiotherapists / Sports Rehabilitation specialists
- A timetable that accommodates your training and competitions
- Tailored revision timetable, support and workshops
- Student/staff mentor support
- Alumni visits and talks
- Regular wellbeing check-ups
- Careers and progression programme
If you are playing sport at a national or international level, and would like to join the Elite Sports+ programme at Priestley please email Sam at email@example.com
Elite Sports+ Roll of Honour 2023 / 2024
Priestley is attracting students from across Warrington and a wide range of sports because of the support it offers athletes to succeed in both their studies and their sport. Among this year’s cohort are: