Sport Priestley takes a leading role in supporting talented athletes in England.
Priestley’s Elite Sports+ programme is designed for athletes competing at the highest levels to ensure they can excel in both their chosen sport and their academic studies.
There are many benefits to
- Flexible lunch and snack times
- Support with personal nutritional plans, training and physiological needs
- Fast-track lunch queue pass
- Access to specialist equipment and facilities, including gym
- Support from Physiotherapists / Sports Rehabilitation specialists
- A timetable that accommodates your training and competitions
- Tailored revision timetable, support and workshops
- Student/staff mentor support
- Alumni visits and talks
- Regular wellbeing check-ups
- Careers and progression programme
If you are playing sport at a national or international level, and would like to join the Elite Sports+ programme at Priestley please email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org