Parents’ top tips – exam essentials
There are many ways to help take the stress out of exams. We will be supporting your son / daughter in college, but these are some of the tips we you can pass on or reinforce so give your child the best chance of success:
- Have a revision plan
- Have a break and do something you enjoy
- Cover all areas in your plan
- Spend more time on the more challenging topics
- Break topics down in to manageable chunks
- Have a go at some past papers under timed conditions
- Try different revision techniques; testing which work for you
- Do short bursts of focused revision sessions of 30-40 minutes
- Get your rest as you need to be really alert in the exam
- Eat well and regularly
- Always have your College ID. THIS IS COMPULSORY FOR EVERY EXAM.
- Get prepared the night before with all your exam equipment.
Something to think about when you are revising..
Feed your brain
We are offering free breakfasts throughout the exam period..