Reporting Covid test results
You are required to report the results of your tests online (this way is quickest) here > Report my results
by calling 119 which is free from landlines and mobiles. You should do this every time you take a test, even if the result was negative or void.
Please note that the College will not be able to view these results from here so we must also ask you to communicate your results to us via the following google forms:
20th May - Update from Pearson - BTEC Level 3
Please click the following link to a letter that Pearsons have published for BTEC Level 3 students about the awarding of grades for this year.
13th May - Student Guide to Awarding summer 2021
The Government has said that many exams and assessments cannot be held fairly this year as a result of the disruption students have faced due to the pandemic.
Your teachers will instead submit grades to the exam boards, based on their assessment of what you have shown you know and can do, enabling you to progress to the next stage of your education, training, or employment.
This guide outlines the arrangements in place for awarding grades in summer 2021, and where you can go for additional information.
7th May - Update
24th March - Awarding of grades Summer 2021
On 25th February, the Government confirmed that students will receive grades awarded and determined by teachers, with students only assessed on what they have been taught. For more information about how the centre-assessed grades will be determined please read the following documents:
Staying safe on campus
We have put together a robust plan to ensure everyone in college stays safe over the coming weeks as students return to education. Please review our full guide for students here > Staying safe on campus
5th March - Update
2nd March - Update
Please find below our latest updates for both parents and students. In summary:
- We will be carrying out Lateral Flow Tests three times over two weeks and are encouraging all students to take part.
- If you are dropping off / picking up your child when they attend their test please wait in your car unless they need your support to take it.
- All direct Priestley buses will be running from 8th March. P1, P2 and P6 will start running this Thursday and free travel on the buses between college and the interchange is available between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday.
- Remote education will continue until Thursday 11th March as we prioritise testing.
- A daily model will now be used as we gradually introduce students back into the classroom. Please see the letter for details.
- Further details on zoned areas within college, staggered lesson start and end times etc will follow.
- Any student identified as ‘Clinically Extremely Vulnerable’ should continue to engage in learning remotely.
25th February – update
We are currently working through the detail of the recent Government announcements affecting how and when we reopen. More details outlining the practical implications of students returning to college will be shared with students, parents/ carers at the start of next week.
At that point we will also have further information about how grades will be awarded in summer. We are looking forward to seeing our students again, but in the meantime stay safe. If you have any urgent enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7th January – Direct Bus Routes
Following cancellation of January vocational examinations, direct bus services to college (P1, P2, P5, P6 and the Northwich service) will cease from Friday 8th January until further notice. For full details click here