The next level qualification that gives you skills to thrive in the workplace
Priestley will be offering six T-Levels in September 2023. They are:
- Digital Production, Design and Development Preparing you for careers such as web designer, computer games developer or software developer.
- Education & Childcare Preparing you for careers such as teaching assistant, nursery worker or portage home worker.
- Engineering and Manufacturing Preparing you for careers such as CAD technician or 3D technician and many more in industry.
- Health Preparing you for careers such as care worker, emergency care assistant or dental nurse.
- Management and Administration Preparing you for careers such as medical secretary, barrister’s clerk or manufacturing supervisor.
- Media, Broadcast and Production Preparing you for careers such as studio sound engineer, TV producer or broadcast engineer.
T-Levels are the equivalent of three A-Levels. They are technical courses that can lead to degree apprenticeships, employment and university.
Choose From: 6 Subjects
Course Length: 2 Years
What you need to take an T-Level:
- At least five GCSEs at Grade 4 or above
- GCSE Grade 4 or above in both GCSE English and Maths
- Some individual subjects require a higher average GCSE points score