No matter when you left Priestley you can always recall the great friends and experiences you enjoyed at college. Our Alumni Association was created to capture those great moments and to celebrate your achievements since leaving college.
It was created by ex-students who want you to be at the heart of the association, just as you were at the centre of everything at college.
Our goal is to be an association that supports and offers benefits to you as well as our current cohort.
The Priestley College Alumni Association offers you a tailored service. If you do not want to take part in certain events, or do not want to receive particular updates, you can chose to opt out.
What we offer
- Lifelong Careers Advice
- Help organising reunions
- Alumni Newsletter
- Invitations to college events
- Invitations to speeches from special guests
We hope to offer even more going forward including discount cards, access to our Kit Shop and a private online forum.
What can you offer?
- Become a Student Mentor, answering questions from students about university or jobs.
- Offer work experience, which may help a student secure a job in the future.
- Answer a few short questions to allow us to use your achievements in promotional material for Priestley College.
- Take part in a testimonial video to discuss how Priestley College helped you.