Develop your game in a professional playing environment whilst studying for your qualifications.
Reasons to join the academy:
- Opportunity to study a wide range of A-Levels or Vocational courses
- Join Priestley’s Elite Sports+ programme, which will support you with your basketball and your studies as well as provide lots of additional opportunities
- Train and play matches in timetabled sessions that don’t impact your studies or club commitments
- Guidance and support in securing the best university sport scholarships both in the UK and America
- Weekly coached training sessions
- Compete in the College Basketball League and AoC Cup competitions
- Access to college gym
- Chance to take part in a residential at a warm weather training camp in Club La Santa Lanzarote
- Opportunities to complete coaching and refereeing qualification
Your academy coach
Michael Wilson will soon qualify as a Level 3 basketball coach. He has coached basketball for seven years across both junior and senior national league teams. The year Michael has been selected as the “North Super region” U13s assistant head coach. To find out more about our basketball academy contact Michael.