The College Council’s priorities for the next year are:
- To continue working with the Wellbeing Team to ensure every student has access to mental health and wellbeing support during their time at Priestley.
- To continue to improve communication between the college and students as well as find ways of increasing student participation and feedback.
- To further develop Priestley Pride for the LGBTQ+ community, ensuring awareness remains high and diversity is well represented within college.
- To introduce and develop the Diana Award with students and staff at Priestley College.
- To work with the Leadership Team and students to improve sustainability on the campus and reduce the college’s impact on the environment.
Pedro Santos, Abbie Lucock, Emily Thornett, Kayleigh-Ann Mutch , Chloe Crawford, Doreen Turpin, Evelyne Mayemba, Kyla Bowden, Laurel Smith, Lauren Norman, Natasha Hookins, Paige Keen, Sophie Edgington, Tiffany Connor and Zina Kendra Kara
Our College Ambassadors play a vital role in Priestley life, in particular making prospective new students and their parents feel comfortable at open events and welcome days.
When it is possible they also visit their former schools to demonstrate the pathway from Year 11 to college. We value their contribution and the time they put into the role.
If you would like to be considered as an ambassador email Adam Bird at firstname.lastname@example.org